Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Table setting


I was at Terrain over the weekend and fell in love with these table settings. I am obsessed with this store and I kid you not have been there the last 3 weekends just to hang out! Setting the scene for any holiday is my most favorite part. The EmersonMade napkins are perfect...its not tooo holiday-ish...it is just beautiful and perfect. Do you guys have big plans for Thanksgiving? Alex and I will be spending the day in New Jersey with his family and will be having a mixture of American, Italian and I am sure some Puerto Rican food. Have a great holiday everyone and Thank You all for visiting each day. Really means the world to me. Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. This store looks amazing!! Love the table setting. We will have to go next time we are in Philly!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails