Friday, April 29, 2011

MOG

This is one of may favorite shots from Princess Diana's wedding. I can't wait to see the behind the scenes shots from Kate and William's wedding. I bet she did not sleep much last night. I can't even imagine how she is feeling! I find Diana to be one of the most beautiful women of all time. I can't look at pictures of her for hours. My Mom has always loved her and when she passed away we were living in Brussels at the time. She and her friend took the train to London and went to her funeral. I remember that day so vividly. If I were living in Europe, I would make the trip for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a sad day at the funeral. Even being a real princess didn't assure love and happiness. I pray her son and Kate will have love and joy in their marriage and bring good to the world in their role.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails