Thursday, May 5, 2011

Calypso St. Barts for Target



Calypso St. Barts  just dropped in Target stores and on my way home from work yesterday I check it out. I was kind of impressed but not enough to buy anything. The clothing was pretty and summery but something about the clothes looked a little cheap and just not quite right. I circled the racks trying to find something that I wanted to buy but could not. I really hate when that happens. Most everything in the home section was all bought up so I will have to go back to check that out another day. I want to embrace that resort wear look and maybe I just need to try again. The elephant tea pot and gold poof are cute...as always I prefer home goods over clothing. Have you guys checked the new line out? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails