Monday, August 1, 2011

My friend Crystal passed along the link to the website Cater and Cook Event Company  and I have been swooning ever since. Everything is so pretty and perfect. This photo above is from a Brunch Wedding Reception which I think is amazing and I want to plan an event just like. I am so in love with the  Kimono Style robe above that I ordered one the other day. What great bridesmaids gift!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. My parents came up for the weekend and we had so much fun. I wish they lived closer.

We had 18 people over for lunch yesterday and it was great. The kitchen is done, all of the walls have been repainted and the wall covering was hung on Friday! One day I will post some pictures...I have to get Katie to take them first!!!!

Some cool things I found out and about on the web...

I am at a loss for our guest rom, I want it to look like a hotel room. I DO love this duvet.

Theses are some amazing before and after photos (Via Design Crush)

perfectly packaged

Cute Stamp

I am reading this and L O V E it! Thanks CLS!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you worry! I will get some awesome shots very soon:) BTW...I'm currently wearing my robe. haha. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails