Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday!!!!!



Eliza, you are the definition of a true blue best friend. You put so much effort, energy and love into your friendships with people. You listen, give, and are there for your friends and I can't imagine my life with out you in it. I am excited for you to turn 30. I don't know why this year or birthday is really that different than the others but I think this year for you is going to be a good one. I think this year is really going to be about you being the best you you can be.


Happy Happy Birthday!


photo by katie stoops

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE!
    I'm so lucky to have such a fantastic friend like you!
    Thank you for your love, support, motivation and beauty. You are such an inspiration!
    I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails