Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This is my life.

Alli from Hooray just posted some lovely photos that she took with her phone about her goings on lately and she has inspired me to do the same. She also quoted this, which I found to be quite perfect.
phone snapshots{...}"small fragments of a larger, more meaningful whole." They're little pieces of us in our everyday lives, tied to countless thoughts and memories
Some snapshots of my life from left to right, top to bottom:

1. My family came to visit for the Philadelphia Flower Show, the theme was Hawaii. It was impressive and I have never seen so many orchids in my life. Last year's Paris was better, but it was nice to be around so much color and natural beauty.

2. My friend Angela of Angela MALICKI events gave me the Greek turquoise evil bead. It is for protection. She was wearing it on her necklace and I had never heard of it so she took it off her neck and gifted it to me. Just like that. She rocks.

3. Hawaiian Beer...love the packaging...will have to try it locally one day.

4. Alex and I are training for the Broad Street 10 mile run, we increase the millage by one every Friday. This Friday we will hit 7 miles. We have until May 6th to get ready. Its been a challenge and I am still waiting for my endorphin run.

Really, it can click in any time. You hear that body...get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails