Thursday, September 3, 2009

dejarnette new orleanes


This little treasure from Dejarnette New Orleans is so precious and special and such a great find. I love all her work and I hope you will too. I actually got this necklace because New Orleans is where we are going on our honeymoon. Katherine, the owner had to email me with a question about my order and thru our conversations I mentioned to her that New Orleans was were we would be honeymooning. I asked her if she recommended any good places to eat. I can't even tell you the amount of work Katerine put into her recommendations. She gave us a list of places to eat and shop that rivals any guide book on the market. I can not thank her enough for what she did for us. SOOO buy her things...because she is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails