Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I AM MARRIED!

Well its all done now! I am a wife. It was everything that I wanted the wedding and more. But now I wish I could do it all over and be a guest. I had so much fun planning my wedding and wish I could do it again with a totally different design. I feel like weddings are like houses. I want many so that I can design them each differently. I always say that if I won the lottery I would spend all the money on furniture. The possibilities are are endless and most of time with a thoughtful eye you can't go wrong in both areas.
So, I have decided to keep my wedding hunger alive I am going to start passing on the lessons I learned from my experiences for the next bride to be! Its a wonderful ride and try to enjoy every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails