Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gilt's Wedding Weekend starts Friday, March 12, at noon ET


Martha Stewart Wedding and Gilt Group are joining forces on Friday March 12th at noon. Now, if you have not heard of Gilt group and you are a bride to be or know a bride or are going to be in a wedding then you might want to listen up. Gilt group is a website that sells designer wear at a major discount... up to 70% offfff! I can only imagine what might be up for sale. Now the thing is....is that these sales go quick and the amount of merchandise being sold is in limited quantiles. So, if you are buying you have to buy quick! I always like to look at Gilt Group's sales and I have bought things there before and have been very pleased. SOOO, needless to say I am so excited to see what Gilt has to offer on the 12th!

PS- My wedding dress above by Amsale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails