Friday, May 21, 2010

one day at a time.

This week has been major stressy. So much so that all I want to do is sleep. I have shed a tear or ten but the worst of it all has been that I seemed to have lost my mind somewhere. I have forgotten how to spell and had to whisper into Alex's ear yesterday to ask him how to spell everything and somehow the remote control ended up in the washing machine. I tried to dry it out in the sun but no. Its broken. It WORKS!! YEAH! Its  change...that gets me this way....its just want I do. I can't help it.
(image via FFFFOUND!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a serious case of PMS. :)

    I hope things have gotten better. And if not, be sure to talk it out with someone. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made that picture my computer background.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails