Wednesday, June 30, 2010

EAT, PRAY, LOVE



I am so excited for this movie to come out. It was such a treasure of a book to read. The type of book that you want to quote from, or at least write them down. At first I was not too happy to hear that Julia Roberts got the lead role but after watching the trailer my mind is slowly beginning to change.

I have read the sequel to Eat, Love Pray which is called Committed and it too is a book that I could see myself reading twice. It talks about the act of being committed/married to someone and how it differs so much from one culture to the next and thru history. It is a must read for those who think they might or might not ever want to be married or are.

Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails