Thursday, August 5, 2010

mid-after

Hey all, here are some mid-after shots. I call them mid-after because there is just sooo much more left to do to get it all beautiful. We can't wait to paint and hang art and you know make it perfect. All the windows in the living room so need to be covered. I feel like I am on display.  I have been back in forth to Ikea a number of times but can't seem to get it right. I found the hardware that I like but it turns out the fabric panels that I bought are too heavy, so back I go again. I also want to get some sort of blinds down the road too. I checked out Blinds 2 Go and was shocked at how expensive they were. I thought they were some cheap oh store. Guess not.

When I was going thru some boxes I found this 2006 In Style Home magazine that has a room that totally encompasses the look I want for the living/dining room. My scanner is being fickle right now but I can't wait to show you all.

Do you guys have any advice on this window opportunity?

images: living room, dining room, master bed room, guest room

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you've seen Houzz.com yet (Crystal shared it with me) but they are a site focused on houses and designs. I found a couple of ideabooks focused specifically on window treatments but there are plenty more amazing pictures for inspiration:
    http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/52434/list/Window-Treatments-1
    http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/56728/list/Window-Treatments-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristen!! Well be spending all my time there now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails