Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Romantics




I am so excited to see this movie. Maybe it is because I will forever love Katie Holmes because I was OBSESSED with Dawson's Creek and I am in love with Josh Duhamel. But, also I think it might be one of those movies you actually want to buy the DVD of.  And if by chance you are sick at home or getting over jet lag you can watch it and be really happy. When I lived in Brussels and travel back and forth from the States, Bed of Roses was my go to movie for getting over Jet lag and the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood is my at home sick movie.

2 comments:

  1. Claire-bella! Mine is breakfast club and I can't wait to see the Romantics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth Rush, you and I have only watched the Breakfast Club about a MILLION TIMES together!!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails