Tuesday, September 7, 2010

StoryCorps


Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Around me StoryCorps comes on before 9am every Friday on NPR. There have been so many times I remember driving to work and turning the radio up really loud to just soak in what was being said. Most of the time I would shed a tear. It would not matter if it was a sad or happy story it was just the fact that I was hearing it from the real teller. Little snip its of someones life, so beautiful, pure and real. This animated video of a StoryCorps interview just made my heart swell and be forever thankful for a husband that loves me and a marriage that I hope goes in the path of devotion as this couple.

( Via A Cup of Jo)

1 comment:

  1. Made me cry too. I have absolute confidence that you and Alex will love and support each other through your life's journey and its ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails