Monday, September 6, 2010

Knight Moves


The other day La Dolce Vita featured this house. I am just so in love with everything about it. Its clean and modern and looks like a million bucks. Every space is perfectly put together and and just oozes style. What is so great about the house is that alot of the items are from budget friendly stores like West Elm, Homegoods, Ballard Design and even Wal-Mat. My favorite room that I might store away in my design file is the little blue and orange guest room with the twin bed. The orange curtains and bed spread are both from Wal-Mat. The homeowner, Kyle Knight used curtain rings to hang the orange duvet set as curtains. To see more photos of this amazing house and find out more details about where everything is from check out the post at La Dolce Vita.

You can also check out Knight's blog called Knight Moves. I have added it to my blog roll. Her style is just too amazing to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails