Tuesday, January 25, 2011

waiting

Waiting, it drives me crazy. Tonight, I went to visit my chiropractor after work for an adjustment. My neck has been killing me and it was just time to get cracked. My appointment was at 7:30 but I was not seen til 8:40. The longer I sat there the more pissed I got. The person in front of me must have been just as angry because 15 mins into my scheduled time he was just getting seen. I just makes me so annoyed. Don't schedule so many people or at least say sorry. I sat there the whole time and said to myself that I needed to find a new doctor.  When, it was finally my turn I felt I had to say something. I asked him if he always ran an hour late and he was like no and how are you? I had a great adjustment and feel a million times better but I wonder if it is worth it.

image

1 comment:

  1. If I have an appointment and have to wait more than 15 minutes, I get quite irritable too!

    What can we do? We need our doctors, hair people, cable guy, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails