Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High Gloss

High Gloss Magazine debuted yesterday created in part by two of my favorite bloggers. Kyle from Knight Moves and Paloma from La Dolce Vita. Believe it or not this the first time I have ever read a e-magazine before. Magazine reading is one of my most favorite things to do and I have on purpose kind of avoided reading the e-versions. It is taking me a little getting used to but I am sure I will come around quickly. There is so much eye candy in High Gloss and I looking forward to reading it e-cover to e-cover! So, if you are design, fashion and beauty loving then you might just want to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I just read it the other day! Like you, I really enjoy holding the magazine in my hand, but I actually really liked it. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails