Monday, March 14, 2011

Heath Ceramics

Katie passed these images along to me and I could not help but to post them. On a recent trip to California, she took a visit to Heath Ceramics and photographed these beauties. What treasures they have.  Enjoy. To see more images form her California trip click here...its worth it!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I have so much to share about the kitchen...hopefully this week. It has just been so disorganized and dusty and we have not had a kitchen about 3 weeks now that I can not and have not had any desire to really do anything anymore...including blog. Isn't that horrible. The mess is making me a mess. BUT...we got a lot done this weekend and I am feeling better. You home reno people know what I mean...I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails