Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bad me...

I have been such a bad blogger as of late. Sorry about that. Truth be told I was having too much fun over the weekend. For the first time in ages, I had Saturday, Sunday and Monday off!!! (I work in special events...this never happens to me) It was like I was given the best gift in the whole entire world....some free time. Alex and I just had so much fun sweating our brains off in the 90 degree weather...I am serious. We don't have central air. Do you guys have any thoughts on portable air units? We went to the movies, had dinner out side in town, went down to AC for some shopping (It was a great visit...I got some really excellent things from J Crew), had a BBQ with some family, took a million showers. I took some naps and we went to Terrain...(MY favorite store ever and had lunch there.

So, I dropped my blackberry on Friday and the screen went write and then died. I was so so sad. But, the next day I went and got the iphone! Very exciting, surfing the Internet is amazing, its so fast. I still need to figure everything out and get used to the keyboard but so far I like it! Can you all tell me which aps I need to get!!

Hope everyone had a nice loooonnng weekend! xo
me.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails