Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cupcakes

I was at a party this weekend and there were handmade/by a pastry chef not from a box cupcakes. It was a high school graduation party and a lot of the comments that I heard about them were not the best. I think when kids think of cupcakes they think of out of the box, frosting out of a jar with sprinkles type cupcake. Gourmet cupcakes as I like to call them are more like cake, less moist, still delicious but more refined. I don't know, when you think cupcakes do you think Duncan Hines or Brown Betty and Crumbs?

With all that being said, I have round up some goodies to drool over!


I can't post anymore...I might have to eat my computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. Remember all the delicious cupcakes from your wedding shower in Richmond. Then she gave you the 500 cupcakes cookbook. Cupcakes are in.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails