Wednesday, February 1, 2012

White Chocolate Confetti Popcorn

I am a little obsessed with popcorn right now. I keep on put it in menus for events that I plan. My current favorite is citrus salt popcorn with warm truffle butter.  I had something like it at one of my favorite hotel's  restaurant and could never get it off my mind. The Glitter Guide wrote about the above popcorn and I think I am going to plan a party just to try it. You know, we just bought a microwave over Christmas after not having one for about a year and a half. We never missed it, we never really use it but we have popped some popcorn in it so therefor it is now worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Citrus popcorn with truffle butter?!? Wow. That sounds amazing!! And this popcorn sounds good and look so pretty. Perfect for a get-together with friends. See you this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to make me popcorn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails