Tuesday, November 24, 2009

S'mores



Twig & Thistle had this posted on their website and I just want to reach thru the computer and eat these fabulous s'more kits right up.
I wish I could take credit for this fun little kit but I actually spotted this while shopping at Packaging Specialties, my favorite packaging store here in Seattle. They used clear acetate boxes to wrap up all the necessities for homemade S’mores and I just added a bit of baker’s twine to finish it off. The two bottom boxes measure 3″x3″x2″ and the top one is 2″ square. These would make a sweet guest room gift at a wedding or a nice treat for house guests over the coming holidays. Simply add a coordinating ribbon, roast and enjoy!
I just love T&T...she is just sooo clever! Great Idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails