Tuesday, March 9, 2010

catch it!



Here are a couple of things that make me smile and happy. Prisms, the sunshine that has been visiting us in the North East since Saturday!  Long train rides with people that make me laugh....(I am looking at you...Julie H, Eliza and Alex), listening to mixed CD's that my friends make me, underwater tea parties, going to the lake, the smell of toast in the morning, waking up to birds chirping, sleeping with the window open, the beach, flip flops, good stories, smart water, chocolate, feel good sports movies...they get me everytime, laughing so much that you cry, dinner out with the girls, dinner out with my hubby, my hubby and I guess today I love feeling the sun on me.

I could make this list go on forever...its a fun thing to do...why not give it a go.

(image via now voyager)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails