Tuesday, July 13, 2010

new house

Alex and I closed on our house today!!! WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! So exciting...right. Our Realtor told us from the start that it would be an emotional roller coaster and boy was he right. Thinking about buying a house turned out to be more stressful than the actual process of buying the house. Ohh the tears, the stress...blah!  Its a 1950's ranchette ( a girl rancher ). It has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths and is chock full of design possibility.  A new kitchen will be in the works and much much more. We are so excited to not have to move again for a very long time. We have been on the 8 months to 2 year moving path for a long time now. I will make sure to keep you all posted on the design developments and post pictures and everything.

So, tomorrow is my birthday and I would say a new house is a pretty good gift. Let the packing begin...one more time!

( house ring by wewear)

3 comments:

  1. Great post baby love, like I said before I can't wait to start this next chapter together with you my love. Happy Birthday! love you!

    Bunny, and the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and Alex!! I'm so glad everything worked out- how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristen, We will let you know when the new house party will be!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails