Thursday, August 19, 2010

Charleston Dog Walking Co.



I met Lauren a couple years ago at our mutual friend's bachelorette party. We hit it off right away. It was like we had been friends for years and that we were just making up for lost time. Like, our conversations were just on pause. We, talked about everything and what I remember most about our weekend hanging out was all of her stories she had about "her girls". You see, "the girls" were Lauren's 3 dogs. I mean, she just went on and on about them. It was the most endearing thing ever.

Well, the most wonderful thing has happened to Lauren and I am so happy to share this with you all. Lauren has started her own dog walking business called, Charleston Dog Walking Co. in the beautiful city of Charleston, South Carolina. Anyone lucky enough to live in Charleston would be honored to have her mind your pets. She is just amazing with animals and people alike. 

You must check out her website. The design is remarkable and so well done and professional. I keep on telling her to move to Pa, so I can hire her to watch my pets. I am so excited for Lauren and wish her all the success in the world!




All the best Charleston Dog Walking Co. I know you will do amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails