Tuesday, September 21, 2010

beautiful


Over the weekend I managed one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen in a really long time. The florals and decor were done by Cindy from Florals by Cindy and she and them were just the most stunning, beautiful, perfect, magical person/displays ever. I only have these pictures from my Blackberry and when the professional photos are ready I will try to share them too. To try to set the scene for you just imagine, a lot of prisms and sparkle. A crystal chandler was the center piece for the name card table and the colors were pale pink, champagne, white and sage green. It was just so romantic so feminine.  I just fell in love with the pillar candles French braided with ribbon with a tear drop crystal. Isn't the fire place just beautiful. I wish I had a fire place at home to replicate the entire look. Cindy and her partner Jen were just so nice and kind and they even let me take home one of those beloved French braid candles. To top it all off, the bride was a joy to work with and so happy and beautiful that she made the decor shine even more. I am not sure how that happens but it does.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo beautiful!! I wanted to share links to 2 online magazines that I just ran across and thought you would like: Joie Magazine (http://issuu.com/indiefixx/docs/joiemagsummer) & Rue Magazine (http://ruemag.com/). Let me know what you think of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen!!! I will totally check them out and let you know what I think. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails