Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hooray

I know Halloween is over but it is still Fall and people are still going to be decorating with pumpkins until after Thanksgiving. I am just not of fan of fall decor. Pumpkins and gourds are just ugly and tacky to me.  I have yet to see it done right or tastefully, or modern or ever in a way that I would want to re-create. Until...now. I was was over on the blog Hooray and literally was blow away on how beautiful Alli put together her "mock Halloween" party decor. Her color combo of white, silver, gold and grays is just stunning and I could not be more impressed with the clean, simple and attractive ideas. Well done Alli! When the time comes for me to host Thanksgiving or a Fall party I will be looking to you. Check out her post for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails