Monday, November 29, 2010

lights

Weekend in review!
Thanksgiving was a blast until every single one of us from baby to a pregnant mommy came down with a touch of Turkey Day food poisoning. Ahh, it has be a rough...alot of sleeping and chicken noodle soup. No leftovers for us!

Our block has exploded with Christmas lights and decorations. Alex and I made a little trip out to Target today to see about getting a wreath for our front door but everything was so picked thru that it was sad. We can't be the only house on the block with nothing!! Know any good places to get a pretty wreath?

I must admit I have been listening to Christmas music well before Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see everyones gift guides...I am a little clueless as to what I want to be wising for.

Happy December and Monday everyone....let the festivities begin!!!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails